Why Buy Tile Flooring From Universal Tile & Marble of Tampa?
Whatever you chose for your flooring, you’ll find that Universal Marble & Tile has the best options at the best prices. With our decades of experience we know that you want to gain the greatest impact for the greatest value to raise the decorative and financial values of your investment. We pride ourselves on delivering consistently high quality tile products.
Our porcelain tiles are offered in a number of series,colors, and sizes that make it possible for you to realize your design dreams. Our choices in porcelain bring a reliable durability to your interiors for a lasting beauty.
This new wood-look porcelain series of tiles attract compliments and meet your requirements for surfaces that are easy to clean, and will stand up to the level of foot traffic that makes them a practical addition to your interiors as well as decorative ones.
Appearance– a vast array of choices in textures and colors to expand design potentialBenefits of Porcelain Tile
- Durability – these are porcelain tiles made for extended life
- Versatility – choosing our tiles for floors, walls, other horizontal surfaces opens all kinds of design possibilities.
- Easy Maintenance – keeping our porcelain tile clean is easy and saves you time.
- Safety – our porcelain tile provides a fire-proof surface for an additional level of security for your home and family
Porcelain wood-look tiles are coming into their own as staple elements to more frequented areas such as kitchens, dining rooms, living areas and even bedrooms and are no longer being relegated to just hallways and foyers.
The Benefits of Porcelain tile
Porcelain tile reflects elegant beauty in contemporary flooring, as well as being durable in high foot traffic area and highly resistant to moisture, durable enough to serve in nearly every area of any property, as tough as natural stone. Also, they are known to be:
- Long-wearing – a harder material than most ceramics, porcelain is baked at higher temperatures in the kiln than most ceramics
- Water-proof – great for your bathroom or shower stall applications, as well as for your outdoor installations in the case of unglazed porcelain tiles
- Hygienic – with the very fine porous nature of porcelain bacteria does not find it easy to survive on porcelain tile, another great reason to put them in bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry areas.
- Cost Effective– premium quality, at the lowest possible pricing.
Wood Grain Porcelain Tile
You want the look of a real wood surface, but your space won't support a real wood floor. Porcelain tile that looks like hardwood flooring is the answer. This tile that looks like wood flooring offers you a tough, moisture-resistant, wear-resistant surface that gives you peace of mind as well as easy maintenance. Here's how:
- A realistic wood floor pattern for maximum visual impact
- Superior moisture-resistance, dent-resistance, and scratch resistance surface
- Can be installed in any part of your home, including kitchens, basements, bathrooms, and laundry areas
- Extremely durable, lasting for decades without fading
- Porcelain tiles that look like wood flooring adds tasteful decorative flavors to your interior, rivaled only by how immensely practical they are as flooring surfaces in every part of a residence or office.